What are you waiting for?


I love life.

Again.

I love life.

Sure, it's replete with angst, pain and discord but I wouldn't have it any other way.

My work, if it's about anything, is to convince you that you should and can do anything.

Not to live out of ego but to come alive to True Self.

And that means dealing with your deepest fears, acknowledging your frailty and challenging your worldview.

Of course, if you think it's out there, it will never happen -- i.e. bliss-consciousness. You'll be wrapped so far around your finger of death-dealing fear that you'll give up at the merest whiff of failure.

My mantra:

awaken, to true self.

That simply means to come alive all body, mind and spirit.

In essence, not to give a f*ck what others think and lean into life with everything you've got.

I mean, come on, if someone told you today that this day was all you had, do you seriously think you'd live out of fear and do what you're told or been conditioned to believe is real?

Blessings,

Julian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When life passes you by

All in

Where next?